Available Position: Laundry Attendant / Domestic Worker
Peninsula Palms Aged & Community Services
Peninsula Palms prides itself on providing quality care and services in a distinctively Christian environment.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Work within our Christian Ethos
- Provide a high level of quality cleaning within the Domestic Team to ensure positive outcomes for our residents.
- Complete assigned Education Plans
- Have a current Police Check
- Show empathy towards the needs of the elderly – essential
Experience in Aged Care is desirable but not essential
The successful applicant will receive:
- Expected hours Monday to Friday 8:30am-2:30pm
- Above award wages
- Fringe Benefit card after a successful probation period.
- Be part of an organisation that promotes and supports education
Please forward your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close 30th June 2019
Short-listed applications will be contacted for an interview.