Have you heard the Fete is on this weekend? If not, you have not been paying attention.
The Mueller Fete is all about celebrating the positive community we enjoy at Mueller and laying down positive emotional experiences in the minds of our children. ‘Community’ can be difficult at times. We all yearn for intimate, meaningful relationships, and yet at the same time want to be part of something bigger than ourselves. Mueller is a large community, and as such the Fete is huge. You are part of the Mueller family and we are hopeful that you will enjoy the day and be proud to be part of it all.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should attend the Mueller Fete.
- The weather will be amazing
- Lay down positive memories in the mind of your children
- Eat some incredible food – especially the wood-fired pizza
- To support the community stalls
- To mull over which food truck you will eat from
- Get caught up in the Auction excitement
- Contribute to the positive community vibe
- Support the students on Main Stage
- Your children will love the rides
- To spend time as a family
Bring your picnic rug, a couple of blankets and set up camp on the oval for an afternoon of smiles and happiness.
See you at the Fete!