With the Mueller Fete just around the corner, we are once again calling for talented students to enter the Mueller’s Got Talent competition. The top six finalises will perform live on stage at the Mueller Fete and will receive a free rides armband for the day. Since little ones may need a hand submitting their audition videos, we are providing you the links for uploading the files, to enter the competition. Please ensure that you submit your video to the correct Year Level.
Your video must comply with the following to be considered:
- 2 minutes or less in length.
- Less than 300MB in file size (Reduce resolution if necessary).
- Student name is included in the video’s file name. e.g. John Smith talent video.mov
Remember: There is no need for fancy editing, students will be judged on their talent, not their video quality.
Entries close 7th June, 2019
Prep – Year 4, submit via links below:
Year 5- 12, submit via iLearn.
• Auditions due by 7th of June
• Live auditions to be advised
• Finalists revealed 24th June
• Grand final will be held at the Mueller Fete on 20th July