Starting to plan for 2023? Second-hand uniforms are available to purchase at The Mueller Shop (N Block)
To contact the Mueller Shop phone 3897 2767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure for sale of Second Hand Uniforms
- Read, sign and take a copy of the Terms & Conditions of Sale. If leaving hats for second hand sale please refer to the policy for sale of second hand hats. The Terms & Conditions include information regarding items being left for sale, payment methods and disposal options for unsold items.
- Fill out the form “Second Hand Uniforms for Sale”. Details include: current student (s) name, parent name and contact details including email address (please note this is the preferred method of communication), nominated payment method and options for disposal of unsold items. Items being left for sale must be listed on the Form and the form enclosed with the bagged items. Items can be left at The Mueller Shop during opening hours. Pricing will be set by The Mueller Shop staff.
To maintain cohesion of style and colour we prefer you to buy your uniform requirements from the school uniform shop. For a complete list of uniform requirements, please check the current Parent Handbook.
How can I buy a NEW UNIFORM for my child?
- The School Locker store at North Lakes will be open 7 days/week.
- The School Locker online store is available 24/7 (home delivery available – or pick up in-store) at http://theschoollocker.com.au/
- There is a dedicated Mueller College section in store which stocks the entire range of Mueller uniforms.
What are the benefits?
- Extended trading hours to purchase new uniforms.
- The School Locker sells uniforms, shoes, stationery, technology, sport, and music items. It’s a one-stop shop for all your school needs.
- Comprehensive online store with a delivery option to your home.